Attractions Near Our Lodging in Coleman TX
- Rancho Loma – 5-Star cuisine in a quiet rural setting…plan ahead as seating is limited!
- Amber’s Creekside Steakhouse – great steaks and a killer burger!
- Owl Drug – old school at its finest: a pharmacy with a wonderful lunch counter and soda fountain.
- Rancho Pizzeria – gourmet pizza and wonderful wines just down the street!
- Downtown Deli – fabulous salads, sandwiches, baked potatoes, and homemade pies
Area Attractions / Activities
- Coleman Farmers’Market
- Lake Brownwood State Park
- Lake Coleman, Hord’s Creek Reservoir and O.H. Ivie Reservoir
- Santa Anna Funtier Day May 20, 2017 (3rd weekend in May)
- Coleman PRCA Rodeo June 8-10, 2017
- Dove Fest September 2, 2017
- Fiesta de la Paloma October 7, 2017
- Prickly Pear Wine & Food Festival October 21, 2017
- Coleman Multiclass Reunion October 21, 2017
Shopping in Coleman and Santa Anna
- Bonneville – Mid-century modern lives again!
- The Treasury – a consignment shop selling high-quality furniture, home decor, fine art and more
- Uncommon Goods – a blend of new & old, funky and fabulous!
- A Wing & a Prayer – where sparkle and rust mingle…
- Jamison Mercantile – handcrafted & unique items
- AmayesN Designs – Women’s specialty clothing, footwear, & accessories
- Grammer’s – Fine clothing for everyone
- Santa Anna Store – Women’s boutique offering unique clothing & accessories…great gals!
- Life’s Delights – local photography, women’s apparel, jewelry, purses and crosses
- Mesa Emporium – Southwestern jewelry, Texas wines, antiques, furniture, local honey