The Terrace Inn Bed & Breakfast
A boutique hotel with the flair of Mid-Century Americana
Policies for Our Vacation Accommodations in Coleman, Texas
- At The Terrace Inn, we have a strict non-smoking policy indoors. Although we prefer that guests abstain from smoking entirely, if a guest absolutely must smoke, we require that s/he does so OUTSIDE and only at a distance from other guests AND that all cigarette butts MUST be discarded in the outside trash bin. Thank you for understanding and being courteous to our other guests. If any room smells of smoke, a cleaning fee of $250 will be charged.
- Although we are animal lovers, we are not currently equipped to manage pets and do not allow them in our facilities.
- Upon booking, a guest’s credit card will be charged for the first night’s stay, including applicable occupancy tax. If a reservation is cancelled within 14 days of scheduled arrival, this charge will not be refunded. If a reservation is cancelled more than 14 days from scheduled arrival, charges, less a 5% cancellation fee, will be refunded.
- The Terrace Inn is focused primarily on overnight accommodations for adult clientele; if you wish to bring children under age 14, please contact us.
- Check-in time is 3 PM; check-out is noon. If other times are needed, let us know, and we will do our best to accommodate you.